- Bucher TA et al. Autologous tenocyte injection for the treatment of chronic recalcitrant gluteal tendinopathy - A prospective pilot study. Orthop j Sports Med.
- Bhabra G et al. Lateral elbow tendinopathy: development of a pathophysiology-based treatment algorithm. Orthop J Sports Med.
- Raina D et al. A biphasic bone substitute with gentamycin regenerates bone in osteomyelitis with muscle acting as an osteoinductive niche. Orthopaedic Proceedings.
- Wang A et al. Evidence for the durability of autologous tenocyte injection for treatment of chronic resistant lateral epicondylitis - Mean 4.5 year clinical follow-up. AM J Sports Med
- Wang A et al. Autologous tenocyte injection for the treatment of severe, chronic resistant lateral epicondylitis: a pilot study. Am J Sports Med.
- Wang A elt al. Autologous tenocyte implantation, a novel treatment for partial-thickness rotator cuff tear and tendinopathy in an elite athlete. BMJ Case Rep.
- Chen J et al. Autologous Tenocyte therapy for experimental achilles tendinopathy in a rabbit model. Tissue Eng Part A.
- Chen J et al. In chronic lateral epicondylitis, apoptosis and autophagic cell death occur in the extensor carpi radialis brevis tendon. J Shoulder Elbow Surg.
- Chen J et al. Autologous tenocyte therapy using porcine derived bio-scaffolds for massive rotator cuff defects in rabbits. Tissue Eng.