Orthocell’s Paul Anderson spoke with Alisha Newell at Proactive Investors to discuss the Company’s strong position following the recently executed global exclusive licence and distribution agreement with BioHorizons Implant Systems Inc for $OCC’s Striate+™ dental membrane.
Orthocell has today published its Quarterly Report for the period ended 31 March 2022.
Standout achievements for this Quarter include:
- Remplir™ nerve repair device receives Australian regulatory approval for introduction into the Australian nerve repair and regeneration market
- Application for inclusion of Remplir™ on the Prostheses List on track for submission in Q2 CY2022
- Final Remplir™ 24 month results of all patients in the nerve regeneration study on track for Q2 CY2022
- SignificantStriate+™ US market entry progress with sale of over 1,500 Striate+™ units achieved, and commencement of facility upgrade to enable scale up Striate+™ manufacturing capacity to >100,000 units per year
- Striate+™ distributor discussions progressed and the Company is in advanced discussions to engage its first US distributor and establish Striate+™ as the premium dental membrane
- The final data from the OrthoATI™ Phase 2a study on track for Q2 CY2022